Menu
-LR7
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Don't actually know the problem

But the symptoms are random lag spikes while playing games such as Call of duty and Fifa even though I have already portforwarded and it helped a lot to the point of I'm not lagging every second.
My speeds are adequate for playing also when I'm online playing I've never got lower than a 5mbps upload and a 5mbps download
Ping is very flakey and inconsistent but I'm upstairs from the router could where I live also affect my Wifi?
0 Kudos
-LR7
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Speeds aren't what expected

My speeds at the moment and for the last few weeks haven't been up to par at all we have the 200mbps internet package that doesn't even give us close to 100mbps upstairs doesn't get more than 25-30mbps download and upload doesn't go above 20 also on a different note on my PS4 I receive ok speeds 5 and above download and upload but still get lag random jitters but if I could get any sort of help It would be greatly appreciated
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Don't actually know the problem

Hiya -LR7,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read that you are experiencing issues with your broadband connection.

Looking at your line the downstream power levels are too high and I would like to book an engineer appointment to adjust these for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can go ahead with the appointment.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos