Menu
pacifier80
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Disconnection and error codes playing destiny on PS4

Hello,

I have been playing Destiny online for over a year now, my PS4 is hardwired and not WIFI connected so there should be no reason for a slow connection or for me keep getting booted while playing the game. I get an error code everytime either WEASEL or another one which relates to loss of connection to destiny servers from my hub, this has been going on for a while now and believe its related to my hub but dont get any help when i call Virgin support.

If anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnection and error codes playing destiny on PS4

Hi pacifier80

Welcome to the forum. I'm really sorry to hear of the intermittent connection that you are experiencing while playing online.

We are currently investigating disconnections while playing online linked to a recent SH2 firmware update. We should have an update on this very soon. Is it just when playing Destiny that you notice these drop outs or is it happening on other games too?

Speak soon

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

M4YON
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnection and error codes playing destiny on PS4

Interesting @Pacifier80 i had Virgin Media customer support on the phone last night and the rep swore blind there was no firmware complications with the SH2. I don't play destiny but i have a lot of drop outs on The Elder Scrolls Online, 3-4 times an hour.
0 Kudos