Menu
Ruthdamo1974
Settling in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Disconnecting x box live

Can anybody advise what t do abt this little one so upset spent hours on phone t virgin everytime since Wednesday we go on xbox live it disconnect? Using wireless? Do we have t now use it wired or but wifi booster
0 Kudos
PNT_x_LSTAR
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnecting x box live

What package do u have (internet speeds e.g) and can u go to settings on your xbox console and then network settings and it should tell u what Your download and upload speed is and remember a wired connection is mostly better then wireless but not always
0 Kudos
Phantasm
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

shikariunite
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good to see it isn't just me getting disconnection errors during online games (destiny, rocket league & CoD) 

Just need a timeframe as to when it will be sorted. It's been like this for like 2 days already.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ruthdamo1974, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection. I have taken a look and there is a few things going on here. 

Firstly there is an issue being investigated between Xbox live and the Superhub 2 AC. 

Keep an eye on this thread for updates on this:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Why-do-i-keep-disconnecting-from-Xbox-Live-on-my-...

Secondly it seems you are affected by fault ref F005014287 for SNR and FECS (Signal to Noise Ratio and Forward Error Corrections). The engineers are aware and hope to have this resolved by 26/01/2017, please be aware this is an estimate and is subject to change. 

Lastly it seems you are affected by fault ref F004970084 for Slow Speeds at peak times. I have popped the details across to the team that deal with this sort of issue and they will contact you as soon as they can with some more information. 

The current review date for this fault is 12/04/2017. 

Deepest apologies I am sure this isn't the news you would have liked to hear. 

We will speak to you soon. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos