Menu
belowxindigo
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Disconnecting from xbox one games constantly

Everytime I go to play either black ops 3, Ghosts or The Elder Scrolls online I can't play for more than 5 minutes without being disconnected, sometimes less than 5 minutes. I know this is a problem to do with my internet because all my friends are constantly connected and have good connection. I do not use an ethernet cable nor do I want too. When I first found this issue I attempted to change some of my ports and thats when my games started to work perfectly fine for a couple of days and then all of a sudden none of my devices would connect to my wifi so I had to reset it again, so now I'm back to square one, wifi that isn't working properly. I have researched and found nothing just a lot of other people complaining about this issue as well. It's annoying that i'm paying money for something that isn't working properly. Please can you fix this issue asap, thankyou.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnecting from xbox one games constantly

Hi belowxindigo,

Thanks for posting, though the disconnections from your Xbox are clearly a frustration, hopefully we can help.

I've run a few checks on your service and can see a problem with high upstream power levels which may be the issue, I'd like to arrange for an engineer visit to get these checked and adjusted, hopefully this will do the trick.

I'll drop you a Private Message so we can arrange the engineer booking.

Kind Rgds

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnecting from xbox one games constantly

Ralph_R wrote:

Hi belowxindigo,

Thanks for posting, though the disconnections from your Xbox are clearly a frustration, hopefully we can help.

I've run a few checks on your service and can see a problem with high upstream power levels which may be the issue, I'd like to arrange for an engineer visit to get these checked and adjusted, hopefully this will do the trick.

I'll drop you a Private Message so we can arrange the engineer booking.

Kind Rgds

What information on my account do I need for you to perform these checks? Im having the same issue so I'd like to see if its the same problem

0 Kudos