Menu
michaelfrancis
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Disconnecting from EA servers Fifa 16 xbox one

I continue to disconnect from the EA servers when playing Fifa 16 and it is so frustrating. I called EA and they advised that the ping time is too high contacting their servers and should be under 75ms whereas i am getting 100ms plus. I called you guys and they advised me to post problem here, Help please?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnecting from EA servers Fifa 16 xbox one

Hi michaelfrancis

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble playing FIFA 16 online. When checking your connection there are problems with both your upstream and downstream power levels. We will need to book an engineer visit to get these levels adjusted.

I will send you a private message (red envelope top left hand corner) to get this organised.

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
trowelhand
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI, ive been having the same problem and I'm on PlayStation4.This problem has been happening ever since the game has been released. There was a forum on EA and they said that it will be addressed but nothing has happened since. I have a  ping of 106ms from the last speed check I have done, is there anything that can be done because I haven't been able to play any games and progress in the game in a while.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi trowelhand

Thanks for posting. I've run some checks and everything looks good with your hub and network segment. 

Are you connected wired or wireless?

Can you post a trace route for us to look at?

When checking around these problems appear to be very common on FIFA16 at the moment. In EA's defence though this is a very popular and newly released game so there can be teething issues to begin with. 

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
navi69
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Guys, 

I too keep disconnecting from EA Servers. I have run a 'ping test' and my results are coming back at 102ms. 

Although it's an intermittent problem, it's very frustrating. 

Any ideas would be great. 

0 Kudos