Menu
radiantpaper
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Discoected from Xbox one game.

I have been trying to play Elite dangerous however I keep getting disconnected. I was helped by their support who have identified the following issues. Can anything be done to resolve them?

I can see that you have some problem relating to IPv6 connectivity. This is likely due to Virgin Media's current rollout of IPv6 connectivity and may be something you'll want to contact them directly about.

In addition, there was an issue preventing your router from processing some UDP packets. This is what we use for a lot of the connectivity to Elite Dangerous servers and may be causing some serious problems. We very rarely see this sort of problem and I would definitely encourage talking to Virgin Media about this particular issue (click "Fragmented UDP traffic is blocked" at the top to see the full details of this bit).
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Discoected from Xbox one game.

Hello radiantpaper,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry for the problems you're having with the connect to your Xbox. Where did you get that info from, was it the Microsoft support?

Do all of your other connections perform well? Everything looks normal from our end so please get back to us so we can continue to investigate.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos