Menu
vals26
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Diablo 3 multiple disconnections [error 3007]

Hi all.
It's been one week (when I returned in UK) that I figured out problems with my broadband.
When I play Diablo III, it keeps disconnecting a lot of times during one hour. It's unbearable.

I have a 100 MB with Superhub and this should be impossible..

I called the support yesterday, but they didn't find anything.

This is my trace route:

Tracing route to 213-155-155-233.customer.teliacarrier.com [213.155.155.233]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.0.1
2 19 ms 16 ms 13 ms cpc10-sgyl30-2-0-gw.sgyl.cable.virginm.net [94.175.80.1]
3 32 ms 33 ms 25 ms sgyl-core-2a-xe-210-0.network.virginmedia.net [82.13.247.13]
4 * * * Request timed out.
5 * * * Request timed out.
6 29 ms 21 ms 20 ms brhm-bb-1c-ae0-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.254.42.110]
7 23 ms 29 ms 36 ms 213.161.65.149
8 29 ms 28 ms 30 ms ldn-b5-link.telia.net [213.248.76.85]
9 39 ms 22 ms 26 ms ldn-bb3-link.telia.net [80.91.247.91]
10 30 ms 36 ms 39 ms adm-bb3-link.telia.net [62.115.136.150]
11 32 ms 29 ms 29 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net [213.155.137.195]
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 * * * Request timed out.
19 * * * Request timed out.
20 * * * Request timed out.
21 * * * Request timed out.
22 * * * Request timed out.
23 * * * Request timed out.
24 * * * Request timed out.
25 * * * Request timed out.
26 * * * Request timed out.
27 * * * Request timed out.
28 * * * Request timed out.
29 * * * Request timed out.
30 * * * Request timed out.

Trace complete.

The point is that sometimes it's slow too (wired and wireless).

I saw that I'm not the only one with this problem.

I did a test with your "service status" tool, and yesterday was giving me a problem. Today was going ok, after it asked me to restart my devices.

I really hope you will help me with this problem, because it's really annoying. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
vals26
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Diablo 3 multiple disconnections [error 3007]

I've chatted yesterday with someone from the technical support and he asked me to modify some settings in the firewall in the modem. It was kind of ok yesterday, never disconnected, but today all the internet stuff is slow like never before and disconnected from Diablo twice. I repeat, I have a 100 MB and I pay for this service, so I expect to surf and play without any problem. Some friends with a 20 MB can play better than me. It's really annoying. This morning I wasn't able to watch a video on youtube! Annoying!!!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi vals26

Welcome to the forum,. I'm sorry to hear of the problems you are experiencing playing Diablo3.

I'm unable to locate your details so I will send you a private message (red envelope top left hand corner) for some additional information and get this looked into.

Speak soon

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
kradlegna
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I've been having the same issue with diablo 3 the last few weeks now, i'll randomly time out while playing and it all seems to have started when I was upgraded to the 50mb (free update from 30mb) even after being updated to the 100mb it seems to still persist. I'm on the sh1 atm so I don't know if its had its day (its 3-4yrs old now) a reboot of the router seems to solve the problem temp but it will return the following day.

Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi vals26

Thanks for your reply to my PM. I've been able to run a few checks on your connection.

We are currently investigating issues with online gaming linked with a recent firmware upgrade to the SH2. We should have an update regarding this very soon. 

Is there any difference if you try with the hub in modem mode?

Thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
vals26
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

I'll check if it will change anything in modem mode.

I would like to say that even surfing the net normally it's horrible. It's a lot slow and it takes over a minute to load a web page. I send messages on Skype and they are sended after 4-5 minutes. It's really unbareable!! It's not just the game! And it keeps disconnecting even with Wi-Fi on mobile phone. Really?! I pay for a service and I want the service.

If you don't fix this, I think I will look for another broadband!

0 Kudos
Tbilas
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Just wanted to chime in and say I have been having exactly the same issue ever since the last firmware update and have just recently found that by putting the SH2 into modem mode and routing via a 3rd party router it fixes the problem for me immediately after pulling my hair out for a long time trying to find other suggested fixes such as port forwarding or specific pc conflicts (also worked just fine in modem mode without a router, single direct connection to pc).

I contacted the Tech support team today who did not appear to be aware of the issue regarding the SH2 dropping games, including D3, despite the tech supports suggestion on this page that it is a known issue, I asked about any known firmware update for this issue and none was offered, I also asked about potentially fixing the issue with the new SH2ac model but it was suggested that as it was the same firmware it would probably not resolve the issue, and that the company isnt willing to update hardware solely based on issues with gaming.

Unfortunately my patch networking fix with the 3rd party airport express isn't ideal and means some users on the network do not currently have a wired connection as they previously did, so I am very hopeful that a more permanent solution is found that will resolve the SH2 firmware in the near future, as I cannot really afford to purchase a fully fledged 3rd party router at the moment and cannot currently satisfy the needs of all network users.

As it stands the SH2 is currently useless to me.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi vals26

Looking at your connection everything appears healthy. What speed test results are you getting if you have the hub in modem mode and the PC in safe mode with networking?

Thanks 

0 Kudos