Menu
Kenny123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Continuously Disconnecting From Xbox live - Xbox One

I've had my xbox one for nearly a year without any issues but recently I can only be online for 5-10 minutes before I'm kicked out of the party chat and the online game I'm playing, which then follows up with the message 'you are not connected to xbox live'. It then immediately connects me to xbox live and re-signs me in. I have done everything possible, including the basics of restarting my router, resetting my xbox, checking  my NAT type is open and running online tests which says multiplayer is working fine. The Wi-fi connection for every other device in the household works fine and I have run out of ideas on how to fix the issue. Please help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continuously Disconnecting From Xbox live - Xbox One

Hi Kenny123,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having a new face in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having an issue with gaming via the Virgin Media network. In order to help you with this I'll need to go into the account and check a few things. 

I have been unable to locate your account and need some information from you so that I can resolve this issue. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos