Menu
Shaylou
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Constant disconnects from Xbox One.

I've been having problems with my Xbox one connection by constantly disconnecting every 5-10 minutes from xbox live when in multiplayer game and/or in a party chat. It usually happens around 3 times a week or more and used to happen around once a month. My connection is wireless but unable to have it wired which would mean it would have to be moved to a different location than where Id want it. My NAT type is Open, download speed at around 27mbps, upload speed around 3.13mbps, 0% packet loss and 158ms latency. I'm not an expert at what some of these mean so some help and a way to resolve if anything is out of place would be appreciated! Had my xbox for about a year and a half and only started getting this problem around 8 months ago. Yeah, it's been that long! I've tried the basic steps when having this problem by unplugging the router and plugging it back whilst leaving the for 30 seconds - 1 minute and have spoke with xbox support who told me to do what I was already doing. Help would be appreciated! Been going on for far too long !!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lee2
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant disconnects from Xbox One.

The issue is with the superhub 2 for some reason. If you connect to Xbox live wireless the superhub 2 keeps disconnecting from Xbox live, that's why you have to have a wired connection when using superhub 2 and a Xbox one.
0 Kudos
Shaylou
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your response. Do you have any solution for this?
0 Kudos
Lee2
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'd recommend having a wired connection if you can. If your Xbox one and superhub are too far away in separate rooms you get some power line adapters. That's what I did. I don't know why Theres a problem connecting wirelessly to Xbox one with a superhub 2.
0 Kudos