Menu
Lukehill1701
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Constant disconnections when on the PC, PS4 & Tablets

It's been a week now and I just thought it was a slight problem because the internet connection was usually really good but all of a sudden literally everything that is connected to the internet has started to constantly be disconnected every 2 minutes and it's become unusable. I've rang up and tried changing the channel method and I've obviously tried unplugging the router (which is a superhub).
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant disconnections when on the PC, PS4 & Tablets

Hello Lukehill1701

Welcome to the forum, sorry you are suffering intermittent connection issues, we will do our best to help.

I would like to check your connection however at the moment I am unable to identify you from the forum details.

I am going to send you a forum private message to gather some more information, please reply if you would like us to take a look.

Many thanks 

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant disconnections when on the PC, PS4 & Tablets

Hello Lukehill1701

Thanks for getting back, I have managed to identify your connection, phew Smiley Happy

Area wise it is all looking good, traffic low and error free however.......

Your individual connection isn't faring too well at all sorry. We have lots of T3 T4 errors on the modem upstreams (timeouts) accompanied by too many power adjustments on the line. All in all best we investigate further.

I will send you a private message to arrange an engineer appointment.

Please reply when you have a moment.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos