Menu
Alucardd
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Constant disconnections in games such as Overwatch, random smaller disconnections outside games.

So for a while I've been having issue with losing my connection to the Overwatch servers while playing. I contacted blizzard support, we went over my hardware, software and winMTR data from matches in which the issue occurred and I was told to contact my ISP as the issue is at the second hop with the exchange. Any help would be appreciated.

Here are the winMTR files:1.png2.png3.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant disconnections in games such as Overwatch, random smaller disconnections outside games.

Hi Alucardd,

Welcome to the Community Forum, it's great to have you on-board. I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing a problem with losing your connection to the Overwatch servers.

I have run testing to your SuperHub 2 and everything looks good; I'm not seeing any obvious issue that would cause the loss of connection. I'll need to take more information on this in order to look further into the problem.

Are you using a pc/laptop/tablet or console?

Are you using a wired or wireless connection--and have you tried the other? What were the results?

Are you only experiencing this on the Overwatch servers, or on other servers or sites?

Please let me know and I'll check into this for you.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos