Menu
Tango2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Constant Lag Spikes

Hi, I've been having an issue recently with all my games (online)

For about two months I have had a constant issue with my broadband while gaming online, The problem while online gaming is with the lag spikes no matter what game I play online, it has came to the point when its becoming unplayable. I usually start of with 30+ ping but every 10/20 seconds I seem to get a lag spike and my ping can jump up to 100+ then my ping is unstable from 60 to 100. Constant change I just stutter around my screen its more noticeable while playing CS:GO and battlefield 4 its got to the point when I cant play in my free time and it can last hours from 4pm/2am no matter if I reset my HUB doesn't change a thing. Also I'm wired from my PC to the HUB.

-Can someone please help me to resolve my issue

Thanks 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Constant Lag Spikes

Hi Tango2,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're getting lag spikes.

I've just checked your connection and can see that there is a contention fault in the area under ticket F002880435. This will cause poor speeds and latency at peak times such as evenings and weekends and is due for review 11/05/16.

If you'd like an update on the progress of the work to resolve the fault just bump this thread after the review date and we can check for more information for you.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Tango2,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're getting lag spikes.

I've just checked your connection and can see that there is a contention fault in the area under ticket F002880435. This will cause poor speeds and latency at peak times such as evenings and weekends and is due for review 11/05/16.

If you'd like an update on the progress of the work to resolve the fault just bump this thread after the review date and we can check for more information for you.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Tango2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can I have this problem fixed faster?

0 Kudos
Tango2
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can you get information about the review?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tango2

Thanks for getting back to us. I've had a check on ticket F002880435 and the review date has been rescheduled to 15/06/2016. Apologies for the delay and the inconvenience this is causing you. If you are able to bump the thread a little closer to this review date we'll certainly check for any further info.

Kind regards 

0 Kudos
Tango2
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can I have the information about the review? 

0 Kudos