Menu
RossC123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Constant High Ping/Latency

Greetings,

I have had really bad Latency and packet loss whilst playing games (Overwatch and HotS mostly) for about 2 weeks now, making them basically unplayable.  I phoned the Virgin tech support line and was told everything looks alright and that my speeds are fine (my upload/download speeds are actually perfect and just by doing a speedtest it looks like everything is fine) but the latency is killing any kind of reasonable gaming I want to do.  I have been doing a BQM since last night and can post any other tracerts or ping tests you would like to see.  The connection I use is a cabled connection from a SH2 to a PC (I have tested this on all other devices in the household, same lag on all of them).

BQM.png

Cheers

Ross

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant High Ping/Latency

Hello RossC123,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the connection problems you're having, I know it's frustrating. I've checked this for you and I can see that we're currently working on a general network fault in your area under ref: F005131436, we're hoping to have this resolved tomorrow and you should then notice an improvement.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos