Menu
xWhitey
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Constant Disconnects on Destiny (Xbox One)

After getting the newest hub from Virgin Media - the one that transmits on both 2G and 5G - I cannot play Destiny on my Xbox One. I can log in fine, I can play fine. I have ZERO lag but it's usually every 5-10 minutes in, the game will freeze before telling me it cannot detect my internet connection although I'm clearly online because my friends list and dashboard etc. are up and running. I've tried everything there is to try and I'm out of ideas.I'm on a wireless connection amd wired isn't an option for me, before anyone suggests that. Please help! I'm locked out of my favourite game right now and it's beyond frustating. Thanks.

0 Kudos
xWhitey
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant Disconnects on Destiny (Xbox One)

Bump.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant Disconnects on Destiny (Xbox One)

Hi xWhitey

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of the problems that you are experiencing when playing Destiny. Everything looks ok when running a few checks on your connection and because you stay connected to the dashboard it doesn't sound like your connection is dropping.

We would need you to try a wired connection and with the hub in modem mode for diagnostic purposes to see if this makes any difference? 

Can you also make sure that any ports that may be required are open or if there is any change if you put the Xbox into the DMZ?

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos