Menu
Sphynxy605
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Connection drop while on xbox

Whenever I'm on xbox one my xbox seems to regularly disconnection from xbox live periodically. Have noticed that it is not just the xbox but all devices on the network.
Had no luck from support as they always do the regular checks and seems fine.
Anyone know of anything I may not have already tried?
Xbox IP is in DMZ and I have port flood filter disabled
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection drop while on xbox

Hi Sphynxy605,

I'm honestly sorry for the disconnections, they must be totally frustrating.

Actually I am looking into something similar, though would appreciate some details from you to be certain. Would you let me know:

• Roughly how often these disconnects are occurring.
  • How long they last.
  • What Hub type you have (Super Hub, Super Hub 2, Super Hub 2ac or Hub 3).

I've not been able to test your connection as I'm unable to locate it, so please reply to my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) in which I'm  requesting some additional information, and I'll see what I can find out.

Many thanks, and thanks too for coming here for help, welcome on board Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Sphynxy605
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jen
Just messaged you back actually
I'm using the original superhub and it can do it literally 3/4 times when I'm on over a few hours
It's literally just for about 10 seconds but I lose all connection.
Since replying I've just opted in to upgrade to your 150mb upgrade along with an updated hub which I've been requesting for ages as a few friends have the upgraded models and have had no trouble in my area
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sphynxy605,

Hehe, thanks for replying. Glad you've taken the plunge with regards to upgrading, especially if it gets you an updated Hub model. You current model is our earliest Super Hub so I'm hoping you'll find the new one an improvement.

I have tested your connection but can see no obvious fault that would cause your disconnections. And, from what you're described, this issue doesn't relate to the other I mentioned in my previous post. 

Please keep us updated on how you get on with your new Hub and let us know if there's anything further we can do for you.

All the best Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Sphynxy605
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Il let you know how it goes. It's annoying as I have been requesting the newer model since the problems started regularly
0 Kudos