Menu
Danjacko4
Joining in
Message 1 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Can't sign in to PSN

Have been trying to log in to PSN for three days now and it won't let me do it on my ps4 PC or iPhone but when I turn my wifi off and use my phone it works fine and at a relatives house it also works so this tells me the problem is with Virgin somewhere please someone help as I am wanting to get a new game for my son I promised him he could have it on Friday when my troubles started
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't sign in to PSN

Hi Danjacko4,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're having trouble with PSN. There are no known issues between us and PSN at the moment so let's see if we can get to the bottom of this. Do you get an error message when it won't let you sign in? Also are you connected via wifi to the PS4? 

We at least know this won't be an account issue as you're able to sign in from elsewhere. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
davew1981
Joining in
Message 3 of 26
Flag for a moderator

has this issue been sorted cos i got same prob . n i cant sign in on psn on all formats . ps4 ps3 vita n online psn site. some help please. it worked perfect till 5 days ago n now yeah this

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi davew1981,

Sorry to hear you've been having similar problems with the PSN sign in, very strange, can you connect and access other online content okay via thePS4?

I've tried to run a few checks on your service from this end but it looks like your Superhub is offline at the moment, can you leave it turned on and bump us back here with a quick update.

Speak to you soon.

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Kenners1985
Joining in
Message 5 of 26
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same issue, I can log into PSN through my phones 4g but not on my laptop of PS4. Do we know if there is a fix for this?

Regards.

0 Kudos
Tazey
Joining in
Message 6 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hiya,

Also having the same problems logging onto PSN both wired and wireless for over a week now. Have changed DNS settings etc and whilst there is a internet connection(on the connection test) there is no PSN connection Tried modem mode for connection which worked yesterday but would not work today? it also loads up my friends lists and notifications etc but does not allow me to connect to online games\servers.

0 Kudos
StozW
Joining in
Message 7 of 26
Flag for a moderator

I've also had this problem over a week now, both Playstation and VM blaming each other - VM should look at their changelog to see what they have tweaked and work backwards to try resolve this issue (as should Playstation). Fwiw, I know people with TalkTalk and Sky broadband who can connect fine with little to no issues yet VM users are getting nowhere fast. Very frustrating and extremely disappointing but hopefully this can be resolved quickly.
Bigtomo
Joining in
Message 8 of 26
Flag for a moderator

So we're all on the same page. All tried the ports,firewall mtu etc.. But none the wiser!? What's going on.. Why isn't this being looked at and fixed
0 Kudos
awtowsey
Dialled in
Message 9 of 26
Flag for a moderator

What area's are people trying to connect to psn from? I am in the ME10 area and the only times I cannot connect is when there is planned maintenance. Otherwise my connection is more less flawless.....

0 Kudos
StozW
Joining in
Message 10 of 26
Flag for a moderator

on phone to VM - PSN will logon in modem mode, but it seems to be blocked on router mode - person on phone seems to think that Vm have accidentally closed off a port connection
0 Kudos