Menu
Te33a
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Call of Duty infinite warfare on ps4 pro

I have PS4 pro and all my games appear to work fine. Call of duty Infinite warfare is making the playstation crash every time I try to play it I get error code ce34878 0. the NAT type is always moderate too.  I tried to access activision support on the laptop and the website also doesn't work. any know if Virgin Hub could be blocking it? How can I fix it?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
stormfury2
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Call of Duty infinite warfare on ps4 pro

Hi Te33a,

can you verify that the game crashes when not connected to the network at all ie offline.

If it's crashing when offline you can pretty much rule out the crashes due to the internet connection.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Martin_D
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Te33a

Answer: Error CE-34878-0 is a general error indicating that the game you are currently playing has crashed. If you receive a CE-34878-0 error, you will need to restart the game.

If you continue to receive CE-34878-0 errors, it is an indication that something else is wrong, and you should check to ensure your PlayStation 4 system software and the game you are playing are both up to date. Follow these steps to check for updates:

1. Exit to the PlayStation home screen.
  2. Highlight the game you were playing and press the Options button.Select Check For Update and allow any game updates to install.
    After any updates have finished installing, select Settings at the top of the PlayStation home screen.
  3. Select System Software Update and allow any system updates to install.
  4. Reboot your PlayStation 4.

If you are still receiving CE-34878-0 errors after updating, try the following suggestions:

• If a PS Camera is connected to the system, remove it and reboot the system, then turn off Enable Face Recognition.
  1. Uncheck Enable Face Recognition.
  2. Select Login Settings.
  3. Select User.
  4. From the PlayStation 4 home screen, select Settings.
  • If you have upgraded the Hard Disk Drive (HDD) in your console, please re-install the original HDD.
  • If the error occurs again, back up your saved data, and then:
  1. From the PlayStation 4 home screen, select Settings.
  2. Select Initialization.
  3. Select Initialize PS4.

If the error continues and occurs with every application, or as soon as the application starts, please contact PlayStation Support for assistance.

Welcome to the most friendliest community.

Have you got technical problem post it and we will help you fix it.
Te33a
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

all my games are working fine it is only the call of duty infinite warfare game. ive tried everything you said already many times and it hasn't worked. the game takes 3-4 hours each time I download it and try to play it It freezes and so I get kicked out into my playstation screen. only happens with Call of duty and now I have trouble accessing the activision website for support. not sure if the hub is blocking the data

0 Kudos
stormfury2
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Te33a,

can you verify that the game crashes when not connected to the network at all ie offline.

If it's crashing when offline you can pretty much rule out the crashes due to the internet connection.

0 Kudos
Te33a
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Yes it works fine when disconnected from the network

0 Kudos