Menu
alyboy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

CSGO lag

I play a lot of counter strike go but its seem i have to restart my router everyday before i start playing otherwise i will get lag spikes all through the game. As soon as i reboot my router the lag is gone and i can play with no problems. Is it possible my hub is faulty? its getting really annoying having to constantly reboot the router.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: CSGO lag

Hi alyboy, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection when you are playing Counter Strike. 

I have taken a look and things seem to be ok from this side. So it may help to try a factory reset. It may also help us to see a TBB Graph so we can see if there is anything unusual happening from your side. 

Give it a try an let us know if it makes a difference. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
alyboy
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

hi, yeah i have factory reset it multiple times but that only fixes it for a few hours. i still have to reboot the hub everyday if im playing otherwise its unplayable. 

0 Kudos
alyboy
Tuning in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

also just wanted to add i cant get into my hub settings without unplugging the hub from the mains and restarting it.  i get 

This site can’t be reached

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

After i reboot the hub i can access it again until it starts lagging 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Which hub do you have?

0 Kudos
alyboy
Tuning in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

VMDG480

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

It does that. Ring 150 , tell them its not fit for purpose as the latency keeps ramping and ask them for a SH2 or SH2AC

Or use it in modem mode with your own router (even better option)

0 Kudos
alyboy
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

ah ok thanks, ill wait for a reply here and see if maybe they can organise a replacement before i ring up

0 Kudos
alyboy
Tuning in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

still waiting for a reply to this, my internet has been getting a lot of cut outs over the last few days also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Morning alyboy

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

Sorry to read that you are experiencing issues with your broadband service.

I've taken a look at your connection and the upstream power levels are too high at 55 dBmV. I would like to arrange an engineer appointment to check this over for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can go ahead with the appointment.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos