Menu
kingpoint
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

CS:GO and Overwatch Competitive Diconnections

Hi all, so I've been wasting my time speaking to the idiots at tech support in India and Glasgow as no one can help me, merely pass me to someone else who is clueless.

I have had intermittent terrible internet for the past 3 months, and the issue of bad speeds was finally fixed today. (Back to 8ping/160down/8up) However the minute I go into a game on CS:GO or Overwatch, my internet crqshes and I get disconnected from everything. I thought the issue would have been resolved now, but it isn't and I now have a 7day ban on CS:GO and 24Hrs on Overwatch because the xxxxxxx at tech support told me to go into a game to test the internet was resolved! Now I'm pretty furious about this 😡 However my speeds are still good?!

I checked my network log and I get loads of "no ranging response - T3 timed out" and T4 timed out. Also "upgrade failed before download"

Please help!!!!

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
jamieloski18
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: CS:GO and Overwatch Competitive Diconnections

hi i had the same issues with csgo and i just had to leave virgin. they didnt do anything and just kept saying your internet is fine, i still go around on these forums to help others though. my advise is to  simply leave virgin as there tech team do nothing and just say its fine all the time. i went with bt in the end and no issues with any games i use.

0 Kudos