Menu
OnaSamoskiene
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

CS: GO Lag

I get about 20-50 ping while playing, but it actually feels like 150-300... It has been like this for a few months and it's really annoying. How can I fix this?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: CS: GO Lag

Hi OnaSamoskiene,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Counterstrike. There is a known issue on Valves servers in EU west which is affecting many on CS:GO, could you run a traceroute to the server you play on a post it here for us to see if you are affected?

I've tried to check your connection to see if there is anything on our end that could be causing this but could not locate your account. I've just sent you a private message requesting some information so that I can investigate this further.

Check the red envelope in the top left of the forum to view your messages. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: CS: GO Lag

Hi OnaSamoskiene,

Thanks for getting back to me. I've now checked your connection and can see you are affected by fault F003313579 which is due for review 17/02/16. This will affect your speeds and latency at peak times only. If you're getting poor ping speeds at all times of the day then there will be something else at play.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos