Menu
ChrisC1988
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

CE-33987-0 PSN unable to sign in

Hello
Iv been experiencing this issue for a couple of days now were my internet is fine I can watch Netflix and browse internet on the ps4 but cannot sign in.

Iv seen quite a lot of ppl having this issue and they also seem to have Virgin media. Could it be something to do with the latest firmware patch for the router?

Just out of curiosity I tried connecting to my personal hotspot on my iPhone and it connected instantly so therefore leads me to assume the problem lies with Virgin media.

I have also done all troubleshooting as told by Virgin media & playstation ie unlocking ports etc

A reply from someone within Virgin media who knows what is actually happening would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Chris
0 Kudos
tiltonarmy40
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: CE-33987-0 PSN unable to sign in

I've got exact problem needs fixing
0 Kudos
ChrisC1988
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeh it's been happening to me for quite some time, iv got a engineer coming out tomorrow to install new router but not sure if it's downgrading package or upgrading it.

Not sure the engineer will have a clue about this particular issue as I do believe it's something about the latest firmware update.
0 Kudos
Rudince
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mine is the same. Works when I hotspot from phone but can't connect to my broadband as of 10pm Monday night
0 Kudos
jinz24
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have the exact same problem here.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @ChrisC1988@tiltonarmy40@Rudince@jinz24

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to sign-in to PSN at the moment.  We're trying to establish where the issue lies at the moment, to do this we need a little bit of info from yourselves so we can dig deeper into the issue.  I've posted some instructions on the thread I've linked below (post #24), can you head over there and follow the instructions then post the required info please?

Playstation Network - Page 3 - Virgin Media Forum

The sooner you can do this, the sooner we can pass over the information and investigate the cause of the issue.  Give me a shout if you have any questions.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos