Menu
Techie94
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Problems

Been having a nightmare of problems with my Broadband recently!

I'm on the VIVID 100 Package and I have a Hub 3 in modem mode and it is connected to a TP-Link Archer C7 router. I joined in August and had quite a few amount of problems. First on being a SNR fault which was fixed in October but since before christmas I have been having major issues with connection such as very slow speeds (Did a speedtest and it came back with 0.01Mbps down!) at random times throughout the day. Resetting/Rebooting all equipment is useless and I had an engineer out 2/3 weeks ago even he couldn't figure out what the problem was because all of my equipment tested ok so the problem has to be with Virgin Media but I don't know what exactly is being done to fix this problem and I haven't been contacted about this at all. I've had to phone support 3 or 4 times in the space of 3 weeks since I've been having ongoing problems but whatever they do only works temporarily and then I'm back to square 1 again.

Is there a problem with my services and if so what is being done about it since I haven't been contacted at all or been kept up to date about it and I'm still paying for a service that I'm not getting the full benefit from.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Problems

Hello Techie94,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I've just replied to your other post here regarding your slow speeds. If we could stick to one thread per topic / fault, it will help us keep in touch and monitor the situation.

Thanks again for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos