Menu
J_siosis
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Bro in law making it hard to have a good game online! Set up to lose and get killed!!

Ok, this might seem strange but it's true. Almost all the games I play online, I seem to be playing my bro in laws minions... over and over! At first I thought it might be coincidence but it's been happening for like a year... amazing I know! Smiley Sad He also has a habit of using psn usernames that are meant to hint that it's him... he's a sad boy that grew up with problems and different from his family and everyone else... abit of a weirdo if you will...

They just mess up the game or make it harder than it should be. (Messing up my K/D, W/L ratios)
Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty good and give them a hard time Smiley Happy Only problem is, this is consistent and annoying, for example, Fifa... the keeper would let in goals or decide he's a striker half way through the game lol or cod games, if I'm whooping their asses, they would hack and start using aimbot, wall breach or whatever, even then I could beat them... that's when they freeze my ps3! ... members in my team are biased, start killing themselves etc

He lives local to me btw, how is he doing it? Has he tampered with the router/ network? DNS servers or even called up my internet provider and requested something done? I know he's friends with my neighbors so he could be nearby tapping into my network... only have theories

How is he doing it? Every time I am online, he finds me in lobbies lol I could randomly pick the controller and join a game... I would recognize a familiar name or two instantly, it's like I am on a private network, VPN or server... it's just weird

He even somehow manages to put me in lobbies in foreign countries (German, Spain etc) just for the laugh... I don't know if he gathers the players or what... and it's like he can choose to make it laggy (latency)... don't know if it's because I'm playing in a lobby far away...

Even on my laptop, if I jump on omegle, I would match him or he's minions... reason I know is small hints he/ they would give... they're obviously having a laugh at my expense.

Any help would be appreciated Smiley Happy Thanks

Managed to record some footage that I uploaded to youtube, checkout the attached playlist

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
J_siosis
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bro in law making it hard to have a good game online! Set up to lose and get killed!!

He knows my psn username and alot about me as he lived with me and my girlfriend (his sister) for about two years
(God, I could count the number of times he helped out around the house on one hand)
0 Kudos
J_siosis
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bro in law making it hard to have a good game online! Set up to lose and get killed!!

0 Kudos
J_siosis
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

He probably knows the hub's password as he has keyloggers etc installed in my computer so maybe that's how he's creating lag/ latency
0 Kudos
J_siosis
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

*he's
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi J_siosis,

That's a very strange one. In all honesty I'm not sure how he'd be able to keep following you like this. It's not something we can particularly help with as this relates to PSN rather than our own network. I'd suggest contacting Sony support about this to see what they can do about the hacking or even explain how he's finding you.

Best of luck, hope you get this sorted soon.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
J_siosis
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, thanks for your input. I just talked to the psn customer support team and still no luck.

They did give me abit of info but it didn't really shed light on this situation. 

They advised me to contact the actual game's customer support which I have done and I'm waiting for a response.

Need to get this sorted as I'm about to start recording game play for my gaming channel again and he's trolling (everyday) is not helpful...

0 Kudos