Menu
Justin0
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Battlefield connection issues

Need help with xbox live connections constantly dropping out. I've done everything, port forwarding, resetting etc etc. The problem occurs only when in party chat on EA servers, specifically battlefield. I can play multiplayer without party on but get kicked everytime I connect to a party.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Battlefield connection issues

Hi Justin0,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

Sorry to read that you are experiencing issues with Xbox live disconnecting.

I checked your connection for any issues, the line and hub have come back as fine with no errors.

When you get disconnected from Xbox live does it take you back to the main screen of the game or does it re-connect back into the party?

Are you connecting through a wired or wireless connection?

Does it show the NAT type as Strict/Moderate/Open?

Let us know how you get on
Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Justin0
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sam

The message I get when disconnected is "you have lost connection to the EA servers" it also kicks me from the party so have to reconnect to that as well. It doesn't kick me from the game interface, only the multiplayer game I'm in.

I'm on a wireless connection as I can't run a cable due to my location in the house.

My NAT is open.

I've port forwarded all the ports recommended by Dice on the battlefield forums.

I'm sure you can tell I'm pretty stumped by this and any input you may have to rectify will be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

Justin.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Justin,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Do you know if this happens on any other game at all?

Is this the new Battlefield 1 that you are playing?

I know it can be a bit of a pain, but if you can try wired please as this will eliminate any wireless interference issues.

You can also try some trace routes to the EA servers to see if there are any errors.

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos