Menu
kenstott
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bad ping in the evening

I'm getting a little fed up now with consistently unplayable ping during peak hours. I don't even care about download speeds (although updating games can be a painful experience), I just want to be able to play games.

Here's some snapshots of the BQM I've been running recently. You can see it happens literally every night.

18-09-15 19-09-15 20-09-15 21-09-15 22-09-15

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad ping in the evening

Hi kenstott

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of the problems that you are experiencing, thanks for posting up your BQM graph snapshots.

I'm unable to locate your details  so I will send you a private message (red envelope top left hand corner) for some additional information and get this looked into.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad ping in the evening

Hi kenstott

Many thanks for your reply to my PM. I've been able to have a look into this further for you. When checking your connection it appears that there is peak time slow speeds ticket open under reference F002799767. The estimated review date is 25/11/2015 with work scheduled to continue in November to resolve this fault. 

If you are able to bump the thread a little closer to the review date we can certainly check for more information. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos