Menu
Tuning in
Message 11 of 33 (502 Views)

Re: Bad Ping/Latency and Virgin Support unhelpful thus far.

[ Edited ]

3 months later and this still hasn't be resolved or even marginally improved!!!!!!!

werfeswfes.jpg

Seriously what a ****ing joke this company is...

Tuning in
Message 12 of 33 (453 Views)

THE INTERNET IS STILL BROKEN!!!

PLSFIX.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 13 of 33 (424 Views)

Hello WHumbers

I am sorry to hear you are still having problems, I wonder if I am picking up the correct connection, I would like to take another look and to be absolutely sure I will send you a forum private message to gather your details.

Thank you 

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 14 of 33 (403 Views)

Hello WHumbers

Thank you for getting back I just wanted to make sure that I was on the correct connection. The area SNR problem has been fixed however we are left with high traffic on the upstreams, this is most likely the cause of the lag and poor BQM graph. I have escalated it to our network team reference is F005035547, the review date is currently showing 01/02/2017 although this will change once we assess the work involved. Please accept our apologies, I will send you a PM to discuss further.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 15 of 33 (392 Views)

This is absolutely DISGUSTING. ive had the same problem and my thread has had no response for 3 weeks.

Since im being ignored on my thread ill say it here: Virgin, sort your god damn support team out or Im dropping the damn package. its an appalling **bleep** JOKE when our internet service provider CANNOT provide stable internet service and we have to wait so **bleep** long for a god damn response.

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 16 of 33 (369 Views)

[ Edited ]

Wow mate i feel your pain mine is the same with BT so signed up for VM.Now im thinking maybe i should cancel it. Im a gamer too and there really is nothing more frustrating.
Good luck mate i hope they sort it for you..
have to say the lack of help from Vm is making me question my own move

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 17 of 33 (344 Views)

Hi vipermo, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have had trouble with your previous provider. 

If you need us to take a look at anything here for you let me know and we will always be happy to investigate for you. 

I can see you spoke to a colleague over the phone the other day did they manage to get everything resolved for you? 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 18 of 33 (342 Views)

Hi lambey332, 

Thanks for keeping in touch, I am sorry to see that you have continued to have trouble with your connection. 

I can see my colleague Steve Contacted you on the 25th Jan via PM. 

I am assuming this is to do with fault ref F004083884 for slow speeds at peak times. The current review date is 08/03/2017. The team Steve is on will continue to keep you updated on this fault and let you know as soon as we know more. 

I am unsure which thread but if you pop the link to the thread here I will be able to keep you updated on that particular thread. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 19 of 33 (292 Views)

[ Edited ]

Day 151 since seeking help from Virgin Media

Still absolutely no improvement of my current problem

ss+(2017-03-19+at+01.51.46).jpg

This company is truly awful.. I  write this now not as another request for ''customer support'' (Which doesn't exist in the Company anyway), but just as a deterrent to anyone who see's this and is considering getting broadband.

YES, in theory they provide the fastest (Downspeed wise) internet, but if you have a problem its tough ****, suck it up until your contract ends because the unless staff aren't going to fix anything.

To VM staff: Please don't respond to this asking me to private message you about the problem, I've done this a hundred times already and in the nicest way possible, I'd rather bang my head against a wall than waste more time answering the same questions that ultimately resolve **** all.

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Hero
Message 20 of 33 (285 Views)

[ Edited ]

It can be very likely a device or devices doing a download or upload to cause your own ping spike you may even be part of a flooding attack.

0 Kudos