Menu
RedEyes
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

BQM Graph any input

i currently have a thread that isnt getting much attention from VM and i am suffering near constant packet loss and latency icons in Battlefield 4.

So i took it on myself to set up a BQM to see what it shows, i have posted it here but am uncertain what i should specifically be looking at. The huge yellow spikes concern me and if i am correct would certainly tie in with the latency issues i am having, or of course i could be interpreting the graph incorrectly. Any input would be appreciated

rsz_screenshot_2017-03-19_085929.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BQM Graph any input

Hi RedEyes, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sure I answered a thread for you the other day, please try to keep your information in one thread as it can get a little confusing for the team as we try to pick them up and we don't want to give you the wrong advice Smiley Happy

Looking at the BQM there isn't too much going on that should be causing the type of trouble you are describing. 

Are you using a wired or a wireless connection? If wireless try wired, pop the Hub into Modem only mode with the computer in safe mode with networking and let us know if it makes a difference. 

It would also be helpful to know if you are having the same trouble with any other game or device? 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
pyrotenax
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BQM Graph any input

I personally wouldnt be too concerned at you BQM

Running ASUS RT-AC88U with Asuswrt-Merlin firmware
0 Kudos