Menu
chase46
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Area 26 Capacity Issues

There are significant capacity issues in Area 26. See below BQM graphs from last weekend. Has this issue been noted, and is there a fix in progress? If not I will have to consider my options. Packet loss is making weekend gaming impossible.

Saturday 4 Mar 2017Saturday 4 Mar 2017

Sunday 4 Mar 2017Sunday 4 Mar 2017

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 26 Capacity Issues

Hi chase46, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and I can see a little bit of an issue with slow speeds during peak times. I have popped this across to Networks and will let you know as soon as I know more. 

Additionally I can see your upstream power levels are too high and I would like to get an engineer out to correct this for you. 

I will pop you a PM to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner.  

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

squee666
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Area 26 here also same issues, but when i posted my BQMs only reply i got was mods removing images  no actual reply.

High ping like a mofo and spikes everywhere

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi chase46, 

Just a quick update a fault has been raised, ref F005166897 for slow speeds at peak times. The current review is 07/06/2017. 

I will pop you a PM to discuss this further. 

Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

chase46
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Emma. Just replied to your PM, any further details you need please drop me a line.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks chase46, 

I have just popped a reply back for you now keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

0 Kudos