Menu
manufc4eva
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Anyone help? Constant disconnects

Can anyone help me please? 200mb and I can't even play a game online for more than 20 mins without it disconnecting!! Connection is wired and I've rang virgin 5/6/7/8 times with no action

10fc06a30912a37243e18a4eda787936-09-10-2016.png

0 Kudos
manufc4eva
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anyone help? Constant disconnects

Anyone?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi manufc4eva, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know that your having constant disconnects, I offer my apologies for any troubles as I know these issues can be very frustrating.

I have tested things from here and I can see that your upstream power levels are too low and will require an engineer to attend and resolve things for you.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
manufc4eva
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Replyed but still an issue, can't even play a game properly!!
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Manufc4eva,

Sorry to hear you're still getting disconnections. I've checked your connection and can see no issues from here. Your power leves, SNR and area contention are all healthy. Could you try the hub in modem mode with only the PC you're testing on connected in safe mode? This will eliminate other devices on the network, the hubs router side and the PCs background software.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos