Menu
Rixer1887
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Aion constant disconnects

Hello

Having the same problem as everyone else on this forum, playing with 2 PCs connected wired to the superhub, constant disconects whilst trying to play, internet is fine with everything else, modem mode not an option as there are 2 of us, its making it more or less impossible to enjoy as its happening so often, is there a timeframe on a fix.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Aion constant disconnects

Hi Rixer1887,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the community though sorry to hear you're having latency issues with Aion.

I've run a few checks on your service and can't see any reported problems to explain any lag or drop outs this end.

We are investigating a possible problem with the Superhub2 to try and determine if there's a fault, how long have the in game disconnects been an issue?

It would also be helpful if you could test modem mode and let us know if this improves things.

Speak to you soon.

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Rixer1887
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rixer1887,

I'm fairly certain this will be linked to the issues with SH2 firmware and online gaming. We are investigating this and hope to have a fix very soon. In the meantime I'd advise using modem mode and a separate router until we can get this resolved.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos