Menu
JRobinson1968
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Access to ZyngaGames

For 3 days now, I can't access farmville2 via zyngagames.com all I get is a white screen.  I can access via facebook.  I have tried chrome & firefox on my Mac, same result.  I have reinstalled the browsers, I have cleaned the cache, I have used a laptop with chrome & IE, same result.  However I can access the game via Zyngagames.com using the laptop and at work (different internet connection) and it works.  Been in touch with VM support for approx 4 hours today and they eventually contacted 2nd line team - their answer?  Its not us it their website!!!  Even the chat guy questioned this, as I can access via another ISP but not at home using VMusing 2 different computers!!!!

Can anybody help and explain this?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access to ZyngaGames

Hi JRobinson1968,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to Zyngagames.com. I've just tried from this end and while it takes a little while due to our internal firewall I was able to get through with no problems. Have you tried running traceroutes and pings to the site?

Also have you contacted Zynga themselves in case there is a problem their end?

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
JRobinson1968
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access to ZyngaGames

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have had VM support remote access to my computer on 2 occasions, and they ran traceroutes and ping tests.  Both support people said I need to speak to the 2nd line team. The second guy I chatted with even agreed with me, that 2 different computer and 4 browsers using the same ISP to the same modem (wi-fi or wired) didn't change the outcome, and thinks it a VM issue.  However the 2nd line team didn't even speak to me and claimed its a Zynga issue.

I have contacted Zyngagames to check their end and we are in daily communication.

The key info here is that I can access Zynga from my laptop at work, but if I try the Mac or the same laptop at home, I can't get access, therefore the common link here is VM connection.

John

0 Kudos