Menu
Wez2025
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

2 xbox ones one always strict nat in black ops 3

One console can play with an open nat in black ops 3 but when the 2nd console gets turned on and goes into black ops 3 it will have them as strict but if console 1 gets turned of and the 2nd console goes on black ops 3 the nat will be open in black ops 3 

When either console has a strict nat in game it states they both tried connected to port 3075 udp so is it conflicting ? 

Super hub 1 , 100mb download and we are both wired , we have tried adding consoles into dmz , opening ports for xbox live and activition none of them help , tried turning firewall off and on no help , tried port triggering no help i am beyond lost 

I am the son of the owner who is my mother she is in charge of payments etc but me and my brother use the internet most and deal with all tech problems as we are up to date on it all , i would call but i do not think that is allowed you have to be the owner and provide the personal info to verify the owner etc 

And she is always busy to take time away to call so i cant call 

We have tried everyhing to fix this , basically one console can play black ops 3 

If the other tried strict nat in game btw the xbox console nat typezs are open so its only in game 

The port 3075 udp must be conflicting but not sure why as no other games do thjs with us 

I need urgent help as i am tired of this it should not be happening 

Its basically like when one console goes on black ops 3 whilst one is akready playing it will force them strict and cause lag so something is conflicting just not sure what 

If you need any more info just ask we have no other issues with wifi etc the internet is fine perfectly fine 

Thanks wez 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Wez2025
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2 xbox ones one always strict nat in black ops 3

Also we tried this on advanced warefare and this does not happen both nat types are open in game when we both are on at the same time
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wez2025,

It sounds like a conflict with your ports. I know you say you've tried port forwarding and DMZ already but I'd suggest setting just one of the xboxes up with port forwarding and putting the other in DMZ. That should allow the port to be forwarded to both consoles.

I'd also suggest setting up static IP addresses and a DHCP reservation for the consoles if you haven't already. That will keep the port rules to each console. Here's a video guide one of our customers made that should help.

Let us know how you get on.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Wez2025
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks , i will let you know what happens , also i have never messed with dhcp before 

My xbox console , 1 of the consoles in the OP is already in ip lease table what does this mean exactly and who placed it there just making sure that can not cause the problem , i would delete it but can not just say exp 21 nov it still lets me add my console in there even though the same ip is there so not sure really 

0 Kudos
Wez2025
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Ahh i worked out it adds them whe  the device is on but i permantly added them i  there now i guess my next step is static ip but don't you need a  computer desktop etc or can i do it all from tab , i do all router stuff through it atm as laptop is broken , let me know then i will do static ips , we are thinking of getting a newer superhub but something about virgin dont want to give them out or wont sell them here as the buyer spoke to them and thats what he got told so not sure atm but it still happens 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wez2025,

You're correct there. The IP lease table shows each devices IP while it's connected. I've posted a link to a video on my last post that should help with the DHCP lease. As to static IP you'd have to do this on each console by heading to Advanced Settings -> IP settings. Change it to Manual and change that to the IP address that it's assigned in the IP lease table.

That may be quite a simplified version but there are some great guides on how to do this all over the web if you need more details Smiley Happy

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Wez2025
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hello , 

Thanks for the help up to now 

Put us both in table  then set both consoles up with the static ip with the correct ip from lease as the consoles are named and restart internet , restart both consoles turn them both on and went on black ops 3 still same problem one console open nat in black ops 3 1 strict anyhing else or is it a router problem if it is why do the other games by the same devs not do it ? 

0 Kudos
Wez2025
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Xbox and activision are saying lol this mad me laugh 

CALL YOUR ISP AND ASK THEM IF YOUR ROUTER CAN HANDLE 2 XBOXS ON AT THE SAME TIME !!!!!

They are having a joke playing the blame game as usual 

We do not have this problem in advanced warfare  ghosts on the xb1 any othrr game on x1 works fine apart from black ops 3 

I still keep thinking its this port 3075 udp black ops 3 tried to connect to what the game uses for every single user world wide like some how both consoles trying to connect its getting confused but i do not see his being the issues 

Its just gone on for to long now and i am running out of ideas 

Still cant get over they told me to ask if it can handle 2 consoles they must be mad using that 

So i aint sure whats the next step i am LOST . 

0 Kudos
Wez2025
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Now its got to a point where one console is just constantly strict and one is constantly open , we have just give up hope because the things to fix it do not fix it we have nothing else to try 

We can still get in Games etc when strict but its not the point 1 console should not have a strict nat and the other open in my eyes its either something treyarch need to adress and fix or its virgin media that need to fix this as it can not be the router , we have had no problems with it and everythhing else is running fine and is it was a router problem conflicting the basis upnp or dmz and one console wih ports forwaded etc ,, static ip should of fixed the issue 

There is a few other people on twitter claiming they have a strict nat in game but xbox one says open so not sure who the issues lay on , if its treyarch or activision nothing is going to get fixed as usual Smiley Happy

Any way other suggestions or whats causing this is it us is it something virgin need to fix etc ? I am so lost on this issue

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wez2025,

Sorry to hear that DMZ and port forward didn't work for you.

In all honesty I'm not sure what to try next for this as putting one xbox in DMZ and the other having the ports forwarded would bypass any conflict between the two.

It's a bit of an outside option and not one I would suggest other than for testing purposes but connecting one xbox to a guest wireless network on the hub might yield other results. This does mean you'll be liable to wireless interference though. 

Guest networks are totally separate to the main network on the hub so you may find both in open NAT that way.

I'll keep racking my brains for some other ways we can try and get past this. 

0 Kudos