Menu
Byrom88
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

19:00-19:30 Disconnections!!

Every day between 7 and 7:30 pm i have constant latency issues and disconnects from WoW,twitch,YouTube and so on and so forth just had my line fixed and a new hub but still being a pain in the **bleep** any ideas Smiley Sad

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 19:00-19:30 Disconnections!!

Check what the DHCP lease time is set to on your superhub.

If its 24 hrs, thats why you keep disconnecting at the same time every day.

If not..

So we can help us to help you, can you

Go to your Superhub Log in screen

Do NOT log in.

Little button top right.....

Can you post Upstream, Downstream and Network logs.

Screen caps are nice, C&P will do- Don't stress about formatting if you C&P. Someone will get a look and see if there's anything obvious amiss.

0 Kudos
Byrom88
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

downstream.jpgnetworklog.jpgupstream.jpg

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You are going to need input from staff

There are quite a few T3's, those in themselves are normal, but your post RS errors seem out of whack too. Does upstream power move about? Its fairly close to the limit, but if it was going over that would explain dropouts. However there's nothing in the hubs logs to suggest that.

Could just be plain old overutilisation, would explain increased latency and drop outs in the evening.

Wait for staff to pick it up after the weekend, they can get a look their end and see if anythings amiss.

Do the dropouts happen on wireless, wired or both? Guessing from your logs and levels its just wireless but if you could confirm...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Byrom88

Thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear of the disconnections you've been experiencing. I can imagine how frustrating this must be when your playing online. Strange that this happens every night at the same time. 

I've run a few checks on your connection and I can see some problems showing with the modem SNR. I'm going to send you a PM (purple envelope, top right corner) to arrange an engineer visit and get this looked into. 

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos