Menu
mrhuseyin
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

152mbps package, went down to 60mbps -.-

i conducted a speed test and saw that my download speed was significantly low compared to what i pay for which is 152mbps. the result was 60mbps. my ping was 14ms which is fine but in some games i play it freezes for like 2seconds then works fine and it has been going on for 2days now. im not sure what it is, i have read some things about a thing called jitter but dont know too much about. can someone help me out and how to solve this problem asap. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 152mbps package, went down to 60mbps -.-

Hi mrhuseyin,

Thanks for getting in touch, disappointing to hear that your connection speeds have taken a bit of dip recently, hopefully we can help get things back on track.

I've run a few checks on your service and can see that your Hub is reporting high downstream power levels which looks like it may be the problem, we can get this sorted out with an engineer visit.

I'll drop you a Private Message (purple envelope upper right) so we can book this in.

Cheers

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 152mbps package, went down to 60mbps -.-

Hi mrhuseyin,

Thanks for getting in touch, disappointing to hear that your connection speeds have taken a bit of dip recently, hopefully we can help get things back on track.

I've run a few checks on your service and can see that your Hub is reporting high downstream power levels which looks like it may be the problem, we can get this sorted out with an engineer visit.

I'll drop you a Private Message (purple envelope upper right) so we can book this in.

Cheers

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules