Menu
leele2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

125mb/s Down 12mb/s Up. NAT Open, yet Mortal Kombat X problems.

So I'm situated in the UK and a speed test on my computer shows 124mb download and 11.5mb upload. (Aprox test from 2 days ago at roughly 19:00 BST )

( plugged the Xbox wire into PC to check it wasn't wire ). My Nat on my Xbox is also open as I've forwarded all the necessary ports. 

As I've been writing this post I've declined about 8 or so ranked matches due to poor ping, I absolutely love this game but the whole spending 10mins between games really puts a downer on the experience. Let alone the downer when I'm in a game it's extremely difficult to play with lag

Any support would be greatly appreciated, 

thanks in advanced. 

New Test results as off 23:50 BST ( super off peak )

Literally can't find a single game tonight, not even a low ping match.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 125mb/s Down 12mb/s Up. NAT Open, yet Mortal Kombat X problems.

Hi leele2

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing when playing Mortal Kombat X

I've run a few checks on your connection and everything is looking great at the moment. 

Could you try using modem mode an let us know if this makes any difference?

Look forward to hearing from you

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
leele2
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there sorry for the slow reply I have been away from home.

I'm currently already in modem mode as I'm using a ASUS DSL-AC68U modem.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi leele2

Thanks for getting back to us.

When checking your connection the hub is still showing as being in router mode. I've included a guide here on how to enable modem mode.

There are issues with both the upstream and downstream power levels when testing the hub which will cause problems with your connection.  I will drop you a private message to organiser an engineer visit and get these adjusted Smiley Happy

Speak soon

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos