Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy

virgin mobile rescue online

i have virgin mobile rescue on my mobile but i have forgotten my pin for it were/how do i log in to virgin mobile rescue online ? would be greatly appreciated if someone could help

Bright Spark

Re: virgin mobile rescue online

[ Edited ]

Virgin Mobile Rescue online URL Is :- https://virgin.yougetitback.com (Click On Link To Go To Log In Page)

Log in with the Email & Password you set Mobile Rescue up with, To change Your PIN/Phone Unlock Code select settings and the last option is your phone unlock code it is displayed so you can get your old code or enter a new one and send.

Hope this helps.

Locutus
Fresh as a Daisy

[ Edited ]

In my case Mobile Rescue does not recognise my email address. I have only had 2 email addresses since I first used PC and mobile some 12 years ago. I cannot actually remember how I registered with Mobile Rescue in the first place. I do know I was given a 4 digit pin number which I made a note of and used at least once back in May/June to check the system,,probably less than 24 hours after I had registered. I never had cause to use it again until yesterday. And now  I can't find the PIN. All my attempts to resolve this problem have failed. Can anybody help. 

Fresh as a Daisy

Problem resolved. I have now received an email from Virgin media telling me my PIN.
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi rusduffey and michaelmcdon...,

Thank you for your post Smiley Happy

Rusduffey Is your Mobile Rescue now working for you?

Good to know michaelmcdon... your one is now resolved Smiley Happy

Kind Regards,

Rita B
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!