Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
One to Watch
Helpful Answer

password not recognised on superhub 2 settings login page

Hi

I've had the SH2 for a few days. The first thing I did was login to settings and change the default password. I was able to look around the other settings.

I tried to login a few days later with my new password but it said password not recognised. I tried a few times without success (also tried different spellings, capslock etc in case I got it wrong first time).

I then tried a pinhole reset in various combinations of holding until blue leds flash; reset and power off/on; hold reset button while powering on and any other combination I could think of. Each time I tried the default password, changeme, but it still comes up with password not recognised. I have tried through wired and wireless.

Any ideas?

Omniscient

Re: password not recognised on superhub 2 settings login page

push and hold the factory reset for a min. of 1 minutes
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
One to Watch

Re: password not recognised on superhub 2 settings login page

Hi gary_dexter
Having tried up to a minute before I tried about 90 seconds and that did the trick. Thanks for the help none the less.