Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Proof’s in the Pudding

Re: iPhone 4 + Virgin Mobile Sim Card

Ah well you just say @ before the persons name. That way other people (like me) know that your replying to that person and not looking like your talking to yourself lol

So for example

"@Keato, I am definitely not talking to myself"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Want to say thanks? click 'Kudos'

Did this answer your question? Click 'Helpful answer' Smiley Happy
Crafty

Dont know if anyone cares lol but i got my phone working and unlocked (within 8 hours) and it works perfectly fine just had to do the sync, thanks for all your help
Super-Solver

matharu, I'm pleased for you glad you got some help from here Smiley Happy

From Sunny Glasgow
if you want to say thanks click 'kudos' and if this has answered your question click 'helpful answer'
Making Waves

Anyone solved the problem with accessing APN on Virgin sim with and Iphone 4 ?

The cellular data settings is just not there with Virgin sim. It appears if i use a giffgaff sim so it must be a sim problem.

Basically i can't get 3G with the Orange signal but its fine with the T Mobile one! Weird....

Super-Solver

you need roaming data active for the Orange 3G Smiley Happy

From Sunny Glasgow
if you want to say thanks click 'kudos' and if this has answered your question click 'helpful answer'
Making Waves

It is
Brainbox

Carlos1,

I had this issue too, but found solution here

Making Waves

Brilliant, that sorted it. My iphone had no existing profiles that I could see, so the one i created sorted 3g. I can now use both Virgin(T mobile) and Orange.

Than you

Fresh as a Daisy

I really don't use my phone a lot, but need to carry one. I've been toying with the idea of buying a cheap 2G iPhone abd using it on my virgin Pay as you Go service. Phone is unlocked, but how would I go about getting hooked up on Virgin?

---------------------------------------------

Apple News

Making Waves

Well if you already have a Virgin Pay as you Go, then use that sim. Sorry I'm not sure if I completely understand your question.

My Virgin contract just ended so I kept my loyalty benefits and converted to a monthly PAYG sim only deal as I'd purchased an unlocked iphone from Apple a while ago. With Virgin using both T Mobile and Orange signals their coverage is not too bad now.