Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 8 (262 Views)

Reporting a fault

Hello,

I would like to report a fault on my landline but obviously cannot ring Virgin Media and my mobile doesn't like the 0845 number. Can someone please advise.

Neal

0 Kudos

All Replies
Settling in
Message 2 of 8 (251 Views)

Re: Reporting a fault

Hi I am in the same situation, have a landline issue but can't use the phone to contact Virgin HelpDesk !!! Any advice? 

The problem: landline sounds permanently engaged.. Can't receive call and can't make outgoing calls

Made all the recommended checks but no avail

Thanks,

Dom

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 8 (239 Views)

Same here i cant use my landline to make any out going calls just get an engaged sound and nothing at all when i try the free virgin number!, also no one can call in they just get that the line is un-available.. have no way of contacting virgin!! please advise. 

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 8 (221 Views)

I did finally report my fault using 0800 952 9859 which is the number that appears on the promotional stuff that Virgin stick through my letterbox on a regular basis.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8 (168 Views)

Hello Dombriks,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Is your line still not working or is it OK now?

I have done a check on your line and all looks fine from here. If your fault is still present let me know and we can help get it sorted.

Regards,

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8 (168 Views)

Hello Sdy7-6,

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Do you still have the fault with your line? If so let me know and I can help get this sorted for you.

Regards,

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 7 of 8 (158 Views)

im having the same problem cannot make calls or receive them so therfore cannot ring to report the fault i did post a message on here but dont know if i did it in the right place the service status says my lines working i have changedhandsets three times now none work but they work on my neighbours line my phone rings once then stops 

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 8 of 8 (102 Views)

try this

1471 on my landline seems to be one day behind

scenario:

phone rings  

missed it

dial 1471

told that yesterday someone rang

annoying can it be sorted