Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Making Waves

New Sky Sports F1 channel, will it be availible on Virginmedia

I'm a big fan of Formula 1 racing and I was wondering does anybody know whether Virginmedia will have this new Sky Sports F1 channel in March next year, as I don't really want to switch to Sky.

Will it be included in a Sports Package or will it be a Standalone Channel. Also any idea's on the price per month of it

Clever-clogs

Re: New Sky Sports F1 channel, will it be availible on Virginmedia

Nobody seems to know anything yet but I will consider moving to Sky if it isnt included 

The Troubleshooter

JimBeam76 wrote:

I'm a big fan of Formula 1 racing and I was wondering does anybody know whether Virginmedia will have this new Sky Sports F1 channel in March next year, as I don't really want to switch to Sky.

Will it be included in a Sports Package or will it be a Standalone Channel. Also any idea's on the price per month of it

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV/Sky-Sports-F1-Coverage/m-p/876371/highlight/true#M66988

________________________________________________________________________________

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer.
Making Waves

Thanks for the link.

I guess I'll have to wait till March then :smileywink:

Fresh as a Daisy

Why should we pay extra for sports channel when all i will watch is F1 not everyone wants to watch football!!

please virgin just add extra F1 hd channel and be available on the XL package !!!

Brainbox

I really dont want to have to pay for sky sports just so I can watch F1 I already pay for channels I dont watch just so I can watch one that I do please dont force this **bleep** on me too.

One to Watch

This has now been announced that it will be available on Virgin http://mediacentre.virginmedia.com/Stories/Formula-1-fans-on-pole-with-Virgin-Media-and-Sky-Sports-F...

It is not clear whether it is HD or not. You do need to have the Sky Sports tier. This differs from Sky themselves where to get it you must be a sports subscriber and/or an HD subscriber.

Crafty

So you will need the "Sky Sports Collection" which is: Sky Sports 1 , Sky Sports 2 , Sky Sports 3 and Sky Sports 4 to be able to get the New Formula 1 channel? 

Superuser

MattGarner wrote:

So you will need the "Sky Sports Collection" which is: Sky Sports 1 , Sky Sports 2 , Sky Sports 3 and Sky Sports 4 to be able to get the New Formula 1 channel? 

Yes

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Brainbox

Thats just stupid so I should pay for load of channels I dont want just to watch the one I do? I think ill pass, anyone that pays for that just for F1 has more money than than brain cells thats for sure.