Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6 (552 Views)

MOTO G is NOT "virgin anywhere" compatible

Smiley Mad

As said in title, MOTO G is not YET compatible with virgin anywhere app (tv anywhere)....

So why do you advertise it as "compatible"???!!! :

http://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-mobile/pay-as-you-go-phones/motorola-moto-g/motorola-g-spe...

Your applications is, anyway NOT YET, compatible with kitkat 4.4.2

I am sure you are going to say ..."we are working on it"... but that's NOT good enough, for now you are misleading people looking at android phones compatible with TV Anywhere... I WAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6 (496 Views)

Re: MOTO G is NOT "virgin anywhere" compatible

Hi cfipro,

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately it is not compatible with Motorola G, but we are always improving our service.

If we hear anything, we will let everyone on forums know first Smiley Happy

Rita B
Help & Support Forum Team

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6 (162 Views)

I had it working on my Moto G in recent weeks, but tried to log in last week and it just won't accept my details. It spins for ages then tells me my log-in details are invalid They're definitely correct and work fine on PC and on my Nexus 7 still. Is there a new problem with Moto Gs? I'm on Android 4.4.4.

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6 (142 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi there, I have a Moto G using KitKat 4.4.4 and the Virgin AnyWhere works fine on it. I can watch all available channels. Perhaps it just needs uninstalling then reinstalling. I'm sitting here watching it now. 

And cfipro try updating your phone as the Moto G should be using 4.4.4 as it is getting ready to be upgraded to Lollipop 5.0.

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6 (124 Views)

I tried logging in from my work's WiFi and that worked straight away. Weird, as other apps are fine with my home WiFi. Maybe now I've logged in, it'll behave better at home...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6 (102 Views)

Hi freakfire,

Thanks for keeping me updated Smiley Happy How's this looking for you currently?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos