Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Bright Spark

Forgotten Superhub password

Ok...I know, it will never happen to you Smiley Indifferent

But I did it....I have changed the original password on the hub & now wish to make a few port changes to allow Teamspeak to work (I assume this can be done in the first place).

Is there any way of getting the password back without a reset?

It is just that I had setup wireless to work with various phones, tablets, etc - which wasn't easy.  Do not want to go thro' all that again...cus you guessed it don't remember the settings!!!!!

Anyway, clutching at straws & probably know the answer, but had to ask Smiley Happy

TIA

Mark

Usually Always Right

Re: Forgotten Superhub password

You already know the answer.

Unless you can recall your own password then your gonna have to factory reset it.

Bright Spark

Hhhmmm..thought so..Smiley Indifferent

The real question is more about....Can you 'port forward' on the hub to allow Teamspeak to work before I reset router???

They need to be 9987, 10011 & 30033

Comments?

Mark

Usually Always Right

The simple answer from me is, I dont know.

Maybe someone else will know.

Superuser

if you've forgot your password not much you can do, much be some programs online that can try and find the password stored in a cookie file, but the time you take to get that to work, quicker way is just to reset and start again.. 

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution