Menu
toddis
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

unable to log into webmail

I've tried logging into webmail on Firefox and Safari and I can't get any further than the pulsing grey dots on both.

Is there a webmail problem? I don't usually have any problem logging in but what with yesterday's email issue's, I'm wondering if today's problems are connected.

I'm able to access my email via my iPhone.

Thanks

0 Kudos
muffmasterh
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: unable to log into webmail

cant speak for you obviously but for me this is a problem that has been ongoing and getting worse for months and not for me related to this ongoing email debacle 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello toddis

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry you are having problems logging into webmail, apologies we do have a few issues at the moment but are working toward a resolution. In the meantime in may be worth trying to delete the cookies on your browser as this sometimes helps or when you get the dots try to refresh the page or perhaps even consider setting up an email client, we have the settings here if you need them Email Settings for all Virgin Media domains 

Thank you for your patience

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
veryolduser
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have had this issue on and mainly off for months. I have deleted cookies and history but found it makes logging in worse using that computer. Today I have had several "I am not a robot" quizzes, server timeouts and mailbox unavailable try in 1 hour messages. Why do I waste my time?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Try:

1. After signing in go to https://mail2.virginmedia.com, if not already there
  2. Reload web page: Ctrl + R or Ctrl + Shift + R to bypass web browser's cache

Alternatively, find an independent email provider better suited to your email needs.

0 Kudos