Menu
veryolduser
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

unable to log in to virgin

In the past hour  I can't sign into virgin media, virgin.net email nor can my wife. Obviously I can't check my account status because I can't log in. I can't access my account with my phone. However, there is nothing wrong with the broadband. Likewise its no good checking the box (Email me when someone replies) BECAUSE I CAN'T GET EMAIL.

The only area fault status is about TV which I don't have.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: unable to log in to virgin

Hello veryolduser

I am sorry you were/are having problems signing in, we are aware of a bit of a very intermittent issue signing into webmail Webmail login issues - 3 loading dots however this does not normally affect My Virgin Media. If you are still having problems it may be worth trying to delete browser cookies and history.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have been having the exact same issues for over a week but Virgin are in denial mode that there is a problem. Despite handing over control of my computer remotely (which is unnerving) they were unable to solve the problem. They say the problem is at my end.... I ask you two different tablets and two desktops simultaneosly changing all of their settings.

Sorry to be negative... I caught it from Virgin!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

4030 wrote:

Have been having the exact same issues for over a week but Virgin are in denial mode that there is a problem. Despite handing over control of my computer remotely (which is unnerving) they were unable to solve the problem. They say the problem is at my end.... I ask you two different tablets and two desktops simultaneosly changing all of their settings.

Sorry to be negative... I caught it from Virgin!

And I'm sorry that you have chosen to be negative and cast around in threads other than your own: where I have replied with the most helpful advice I can offer - I have escalated your issue for you (as only the Superusers can do).  Sorry for being so positive. And yes, there is real chance that the problem may be at your end but I want to have your e-mail address checked out properly before we look at that. 

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos