Menu
dottymarg
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

trying to sort out my 15yr old never used blueyonder email address !

I have never used my blueyonder email account (in 15 years!.I) I now want to set it up as a second account but, need help, please. I have tried, but had no success

Any information gratefully received!!!  A very confused silver surfer

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: trying to sort out my 15yr old never used blueyonder email address !

You will have had no success at all because an unused account like this after this length of time will have deleted by VM. The details (along with the password) will still be valid for you to log into My Virgin Media and create anew address which will be @VirginMedia.com. No new BY addresses can be created.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: trying to sort out my 15yr old never used blueyonder email address !

You will have had no success at all because an unused account like this after this length of time will have deleted by VM. The details (along with the password) will still be valid for you to log into My Virgin Media and create anew address which will be @VirginMedia.com. No new BY addresses can be created.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.