Menu
speedqueen
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

removing another email address

I have recently changed the password on my yahoo account so now when I'm using my virgin email I keep getting a pop up saying

Error
The provided login information to access mail server imap.mail.yahoo.com seems to be wrong. Please try again.

I don't know how to change it or remove it?  this pop up is really annoying.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: removing another email address

I am assuming you are accessing your email via the Virgin Media Mail webmail page.  If so then whilst logged in click on the cog logo to the left of the VM logo in the black menu bar.  Select Settings > Email accounts > click on Edit to the right of the entry for your Yahoo account.  Scroll down the window that opens until you come to the password fields and then enter you new yahoo password. Depending on how you set it up you may have to change the password in both the incoming and outgoing sections.  Then click on Save.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: removing another email address

I am assuming you are accessing your email via the Virgin Media Mail webmail page.  If so then whilst logged in click on the cog logo to the left of the VM logo in the black menu bar.  Select Settings > Email accounts > click on Edit to the right of the entry for your Yahoo account.  Scroll down the window that opens until you come to the password fields and then enter you new yahoo password. Depending on how you set it up you may have to change the password in both the incoming and outgoing sections.  Then click on Save.