Menu
desmo11225
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

problem sending e.mails

Hello Every One

I have a very old e.mail address @ntlworld.com and I have found e.mails are either being sent to draft or not at all, I see there is a problem in my area sending and receiving e.mails with virgin mail, and they are working on it, does this also apply to ntlworld.com. Thank you for allowing me to join     Virgin Media Community.      Kind Regards        desmo11225  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: problem sending e.mails

Hello desmo11225

Welcome to our lovely community. Apologies there was a problem nationwide with emails but it is now fixed Email: Sending and Receiving 30/01/17

Are you still having problems? If so would you like to tell us some more information such as do you use an app/client for the emails or perhaps Webmail

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
desmo11225
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Nicola

I did say in my last post that I would contact the community after a few days which I would have done today or tomorrow, so you beat me to it , Well!!! it looks as if every thing is back to normal now, so thank you all for being so kind and helpful, I have book marked your address and will certainly come back to you all at some point .

I am on another forum where I do help from time to time but I'm afraid I am to old to help with computers at 91 years.

Once again Thank You All Very Much            desmo11225 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello desmo11225

You are very welcome, I am pleased it seems to be working again. 91 years! Please do pop back from time to time wisdom and patience are always welcome.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos