Menu
NormanF
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

printing email messages

I can't print some of my received emails when pressing the print tab in the 3 red line icon at the top R hand corner of the message - can anyone advise pl.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: printing email messages

Bit of a puzzle here. What you are describing is the right way of going about things. I suspect this may be an old culprit which is your browser is not responding correctly. Try another browser and see if the problem replicates itself.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Using web mail I presume? Please describe in detail what actually happens. I have an idea but need a bit more information to help. There is an earlier duplicate post from you which will confuse so I'll remove it. We'll do your support in this thread.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
NormanF
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm using Virgin Media Mail - usually, on pressing the 3hor. red lines icon at the top right corner of an email and then pressing 'Print' in the resulting menu, a window opens showing my printer setup menu and a sheet containing an image of the em message I want to print; if I then press the 'print' button I get what I want: but on some em's the sheet is completely blank and if I press the button my printer prints a blank page. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Bit of a puzzle here. What you are describing is the right way of going about things. I suspect this may be an old culprit which is your browser is not responding correctly. Try another browser and see if the problem replicates itself.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
NormanF
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Howard - Norman.

0 Kudos