Menu
jazzfiend78
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

password problem

help - I can't send email via Outlook at present - when i try it asks for username / password for the pop3 ans then smtp servers .... it's stopped working since I logged on to another wifi while on holiday ... email not through Virgin or Outlook is fine ......

thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: password problem

You may need to change you email password, especially if the holiday wifi you used was an insecure one.  

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

It is also worth reading this help page: http://help.virginmedia.com/system/viewArticle.jsp?uuid=2080958B-EA85-40B5-B338-694D2F2ADA1B