Menu
Brewer
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ntlworld password Problems

My iphone keeps telling me my account details are wrong. How do I check that my password is correct

0 Kudos
bevanlock
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: ntlworld password Problems

Hi,

I've been getting the same on my 2 ntlworld email accounts since yesterday.  Posted on here earlier as I cant get in touch with anyone for a resolution or at the very least a reason.  My email account was my login to MyVirginMedia - therefore I cant login to that either.

I have an virginmedia account as well but its telling me the same thing for that one so I dont think its ntlworld related - but I could be wrong.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Both, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have had trouble accessing your emails. 

Are you having trouble with client mail, webmail or both? 

If you can clear the cookies and cache that may help from all devices you access the emails from. 

Are you able to access the emails from any other devices? 

Keep us posted. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
pokerspace1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have had this problem for a couple of days now, where I cant log into any of my profiles including the main account one, from any pc or device, I rang virgin and eventually got to speak to someone from the call centre abroad, which they told me I couldn't use google chrome to access my email and told me to use firefox which we did, he reset my main account password so I could access it and make changes ect any way went to check emails a couple of hours later and still have the same problem with all profiles again and all browsers that I have tried, will someone from virgin please sort this out as I need my email account working or I will need to look for alternative. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi pokerspace1,

Sorry that you're having this difficulty too. 

I have a few questions if you don't mind:

• What browsers have you tried?
  • What error message is returned when access fails?
  • Does your primary mailbox still allow access to My Virgin Media?

I've also sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) requesting email details. Please reply when you can and I'll see what I can do to help Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos